[or-roots] Clark County Pioneers

George Ross ross1948 at bendcable.com
Fri Mar 25 08:49:03 PST 2005

Gary, Thanks to an earlier reply  to an inquiry of mine,  I was able to contact the author Clarence Merchon (sp?) and he sent me several pages with the TAYLOR information, which was PERFECT!   Do you know if there is more than one cemetery in that area?  I know of the Pioneer Cemetery at the top of the hill and the one at Bridal Veil...just wondering of there were more.  I found Ervine Jasper TAYLOR in the Pioneer Cemetery and am still looking for his wife, Margaret. Thanks again for responding. Did you even move to Redmond?