[or-roots] Powell Butte Cemetery - Crook County

Lee Gentemann rootsfinder at pioneer.net
Sat May 14 20:12:30 PDT 2005

I tried to contact the record keeper of Powell Butte Cemetery.  The e-mail address listed on The Crook County Cemetery District web page isn't working, which is a link for lookups in Powell Butte.

I'm looking for the following:

I have a death certificate for Mrs. Catherine Turner who is reportedly buried at Powell Butte - died 1927.  I haven't been able to locate death records for her husband James Turner, who died between 1909 and 1927, her daughter Mabel Hobbs, who died in 1909, and her son, William Baldwin, who was living at Powell Butte when his mother died in 1927.

Lee Gentemann
Salem