[or-roots] POSTING

PoesGirl at aol.com PoesGirl at aol.com
Thu May 26 12:54:20 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/26/2005 12:37:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
DAVIESW739 at aol.com writes:
In a message dated 5/26/2005 11:45:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
PoesGirl at aol.com writes:
God you are arrogant.  My husbands name was Bobby, which I'm sure you would
consider a nickname.  Hope this helps you Kay, good luck
Stuff it stupid, My wife's name is Winnie but most people who must be
arrogant in your opinion think its short for Winniford.  Not sure of how to spell
that though.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460

I love it, I found all three names in a few minutes and you call me stupid.
Your arrogance really is beyond belief.  Not to even mention how you encourage
a new researcher.

More for Kay ----1930 census,  Lawton City Oklahoma:  Buck Holsey, lodger in
home of Charley E. Stanley (appears to be a boarding house) white male, age
20, not married, born in Texas, mother and father born in Texas, unmarried,
lineman for Bell Telephone.  ( Lawton City Oklahoma, sheet 17A, line 18)