[or-roots] Info on Buck Holsey

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri May 27 07:24:36 PDT 2005

Kay this is not your fault you posted a message asking for info and I
thought that I might help a little by pointing out a few things that could make  it
hard to find who you were looking for.
then someone jumped all over me and then you and then her an so on an so on
an so until we don't even know that you were the poor person who was asking
for  help in the first place.
 BUMMER this list can get to you at times but let tell you it is  riddled
with lots of people who are willing to go that extra effort to  help.
Geez sorry if I ever offended anyone on the list.
Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460