[or-roots] Harris family of Hopewell Oregon-judy fry

DanM wb at valiant.wvi.com
Fri May 27 07:37:10 PDT 2005

My wife is a Harris, her grand father was Sherman Dale Harris and before that from back east is Clement L Harris, her story - I don't know her data that well, but if any one connects, they will most likely know from these names, oh and something about Miller with her Harris and Peoria Illinois and Ohio, Mo and Colo.
   I she has a young start on her side. Some one in Canada posted her whole line on the net so we know he is a cousin. I will ask her the link when she gets up .
Dan M