[or-roots] Posting from 1st time user

DanM wb at valiant.wvi.com
Fri May 27 08:01:23 PDT 2005

I have a copy of a genealogy journal 1918 with a well done theses about the Oregon trail with reference numbers to Bancroft and other resources , this book cost me $45 to get the other owner to let go of it <G>
     Its well concorded . I was hoping to get it on the site since it is not copy righted.
I also have a copy of a listing of ALL the newspapers along all wagon trails in the US.
    I do have that 40 page book all typed out by my son in exactness of the book. I am waiting for permission to post it.
    One of my wildest dreams would be to learn how the Matheny ( unrelated to the Matney) seemed to have so many interactions and living so close in similar areas across the us.
    I live this genealogy/History like  Hardy boys mystery saga <G>
Dan Matney/Cooper/Penrose/Rogers etc: