[or-roots] Conversations <G>dam M.

Frances Vlahos-Rohm Frances_Vlahos-Rohm at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri May 27 08:32:51 PDT 2005

Hi, I had tried to respond to your search for info on Ulysses Shaver, but it
was held up by the administrator as I wasn't a member. I am curious about
your interest. U.G. Shaver was my great grandfather on my fathers side.
Hazel Frances Shaver, my maternal grandmother. I have heard stories about
Nettie leaving them when Hazel was about 8 years old and Clifford a little
younger. I sent another email with information but I don't know if you got
it. Im also unsure of protocol on this site...seems a little unusual. Thanks

  _____