[or-roots] Conversations <G>

DanM wb at valiant.wvi.com
Fri May 27 08:36:05 PDT 2005

Ya I forget not all folks can use the e-mail addresses as they appear in the messages.
   I took the time to make a sig , thanks for the remind.
I am a mechanic, spent all my life in shops and assembly lines, it is not easy for me to use the grammar since shop talk and this talk are no where related. <G>
    I really would like to hash stories about people, history and genealogy with members.
I have noticed a lot of times getting people to loosen up and type, lots of details come out, even cousins are found.
    Most of the time when a list wakes up and visits, it makes others mad and they leave.
 I hope that don't happen any more, I think every one has something to share.
I know I do,just don't know who to share it with <G>
   Oregon is teaming with stories, interactions and all that. My people interacted with other people just like every one else's did, I would like to see us all put this big puzzle together.
    Here is how I gather what my Aunt told me ( relations etc:) As Told By the Pioneers** is one set of books I like to read.  This is what I want to do is get in to talking like this.
    Hope no one minds my rattling , I am afraid if I don't, I will pass on too soon like so many others and not know what I set out to learn.
Dan Matney
wb at valiant.wvi.com
www.wvi.com/~wb