[or-roots] Subject lines should be ON SUBJECT

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Fri May 27 20:23:46 PDT 2005

Pardon my shouting, but Gary had a very pertinent complaint, we have had
umpteen messages today, almost all of them with the subject "first time
posting" but the subjects have actually ranged from "define karmudjian" to
"my ancestors were such an such" and almost everybody has forgotten to
consider whether the subject was relevant!

Yes, I know I make that mistrake too, but I try.