[or-roots] Suzanne's original question

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Tue May 31 09:50:39 PDT 2005

Hi Ronda,

Suzanne's original question was:
I have more detailed information, but am looking for Thomas Benton Clark
ancestors or some indication why he was the only one of his family to move
to Oregon

I did find the right family tree, but who knows how correct it is at
ancestry.com, but it's a start. I found his father & more ancestors going
back in his line. But, Suzanne is also trying to find out why Thomas Benton
Clark was the only one in the family to move to Oregon?

Thomas Benton Clark
B:4 May 1854
Pontiac, [county], IL, USA
D:8 Nov 1921
Dayton, Yamhill, OR, USA

Spouse # 2
Matilda Catherine Forrest
Birth: 4 Sep 1861 in [city], [county], MO, USA
Death: 13 Jul 1939 in Dayton, Yamhill, OR, USA
Marriage
7 Sep 1876 in [city], Yamhill, OR, USA

ChildrenSexBirth
Riley Lester ClarkM11 Jun 1879 in Dayton, Yamhill, OR, USA
E Lewis ClarkMJul 1881 in Dayton, Yamhill, OR, USA
Richard Frank ClarkM1883 in Dayton, Yamhill, OR, USA

Nancy