[or-roots] Portland Or Salem?

Denise Merritt merritthome1 at cableone.net
Mon Nov 7 22:48:39 PST 2005

I was going to suggest the Oregon Genealogical Forum http://www.gfo.org/ but
their calendar says they are also closed for Veterans Day.

They are much friendlier to "families" than the OR Historical Library in
Portland.  I'm guessing the Archives and the State Library in Salem will
both be closed for Veterans day as will the Multnomah County Library.

I'm afraid the prospect for genealogy is rather poor on Veteran's Day.  Try
online searches from home or visit some cemeteries  <Grin> .

Denise