[or-roots] Containers for Oil Painting

W David Samuelsen dsam at sampubco.com
Fri Nov 25 22:14:24 PST 2005

Dan,

Mylar is not a cloth and it doen't allow for air circulation. Mylar is
used in form of bags to store water.

Walt is correct about need to remove the mylar. I have 3 excellent
quality oil painting and they are stored in dark in the open because I
don't have the needed money for the archival quality box yet.

David Samuelsen