[or-roots] Pictures etc.

Chris Havnar jchavnar at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 26 14:26:19 PST 2005

Interesting concept - and I was going to write my own obit - lots of fill
in the blanks.  I live in an area that if you are willing to pay the price
per line, the paper will print whatever you want.

I index obits for Obituary Daily Times and in one of them the only personal
thing about the woman was that she enjoyed baking cookies - I'm sure she
did, but I know there was more that was important about her than that.

So along with writing my obit this year - I 'll start the rememberence book
- son, when he is older can add to it, after I've stopped ....

Chris