[or-roots] rememberance books

wb0dml at comcast.net wb0dml at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 16:45:01 PST 2005

IMHO.......it would be nice to know more about the nice people who help with genealogy....not necessarily putting myself in the "nice people" category but since signing on to this user group several people have been very kind to me with suggestions...several of which provided results.  When I get an email from Sue, or Les, or anyone else on the list I wonder about who and what they are.  Do list members think it inappropriate if an individual placed a personal bio on the list?  Maybe that would be too much but it would interest me.  Regards and blessings from chilly Minneapolis.     Jim