[or-roots] What to do When I die Book

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 10:36:29 PST 2005

vern:   I'll post it this week

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired
University Place, Washington

I would appreciate the information.
Verdena Veelle

For Vets and Spouses:
I Volunteer at McChord AFB near Tacoma WA.  We have a number of Info packets available to Vets (Any Service) and their spouces.  In particular we have Casuality Assistance lists with whom to call, what to do, and phone numbers.
I am Sure all Air Force Bases have such a list. I can Scan one and send it to the OrRoots gang if you'd like.
If you are near an Air force installation they will have one.
Portland Air Natiional Guard and Kingsley AFB at Klamath Falls  are sure to have them.
I am not sure if Army or Marine Bases do this kind of thing. I do Believe the Coast Guard at Astoria has such info.