[or-roots] when i am gone.

Gary Murray gmurray1 at cox.net
Sun Nov 27 17:34:31 PST 2005

i have a few of those.  my prints are all signed, and numbered prints.  i
have 17 of her prints.  have you ever seen pics of her house.  no copy to
the lds church.  i have about 600 pieces of glass.  some of it is very old
and some not so old.  i have four pieces of lundren glass which is pretty
valuable.  let em fight, i don't care.
gary in az.