[or-roots] Portland Theater

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 1 10:15:16 PDT 2005

This Theater thing is interesting!  I lived in Tacoma in the 40s and 50s and at that time (in Tacoma) were the Blue Mouse, The Roxy, The Rialto, and the Music Box Theaters!  (Plus a couple of Porno Places.  Iwonder if they were owned by the same Theater Company?

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired

On Broadway there was also the Orpheum, (spelling is wrong I think) the Fox and the Music Box.

Lorraine