[or-roots] Trip to Oregon

Cole, Sherry Sherry.Cole at ed.gov
Tue Oct 4 07:21:55 PDT 2005

I do have this cemetery site (and all those Woods are my ancestors) and I appreciate your information.  Many months ago, I contacted Deanna Warren to tell her that the information on my grandfather was incorrect.  His name is Hiram E. Wood not Mirium E. Wood.  So, far they haven't changed it on the site.  But, I will make sure when I visit his grave that the headstone is not wrong!

Now, Dale mentioned that I contact the Cemetery and ask for "Internment Records".  Since the cemetery is still in use, does anyone have any ideas of who I would contact?

Sherry