[or-roots] Need ideas on where to locate death certificate

Trisha Neal trisch at charter.net
Tue Oct 4 21:03:14 PDT 2005

Linda,

I contacted the mortuary in Crescent City. He indicated that the records
from the mortuaries that were in Crescent City at that time were not
available/accessible.  He looked in his records even though they started in
the late 1940s and in the book mentioned earlier.  Nothing for Arcanie.

I'm going to check a little further to see who may have been in business at
that time both in Crescent City and Brookings.  I have had great luck with
the women I have been researching in that the mortuaries operating at that
time have been merged with the new owners or the new owners took over the
records and still have them.  I have been very lucky. :-)  I hope I am going
to be that lucky with Arcanie. :-)

Trish

  _____