[or-roots] Need ideas on where to locate death certificate

Trisha Neal trisch at charter.net
Thu Oct 6 21:01:03 PDT 2005

Yes! I was helping a friend from Alaska search for her bio parents and went
there to get some obituaries for her. They are very very nice and very very
helpful. Of course, they loved that I had DC #s!!

The date of birth for Mary, per the obit, is December 1867.  I had 1863 from
census info.  Pending what I find in Salem, I will wait before I write to
Texas for a search. I now have the husband's name and confirmed that she did
own property in Texas.

Thanks for the help!
Trish