[or-roots] RE: Clark

Suz_ES Suz_ES at verizon.net
Sun Oct 9 22:24:30 PDT 2005

yr                        Thomas        Father        Mother
1870(Thomas B.)    IN                Ohio            Ohio
1880 (E.B.)           IL                PA                IN
1900  (Thomas B)  IL                IN                Ohio
1910  (Thomas B)  IN                PA              Ohio
1920  (Thomas B)  IN                Ohio            Ohio

I know for a fact that the name on the census from 1880 thru 1920 is the
same person, but I cannot account for the reason why the parent's
information would be different from year to year.  I fully believe that the
Thomas Benton in the 1870 census is the same Thomas in the other Dayton,
Yamhill, Oregon census records.  Thomas and Matilda were married in 1876 in
Dayton, Yamhill, Oregon.  The marriage certificate shows that Thomas was
from Washington county, Nebraska.  The 1870 census shows him living in
Grant, Washington, Nebraska.

Thanks for your help.
Suzanne in Newberg
suz_es at verizon.net
Clark/Sims/Henry/Lambert/Forrest (Yamhill Cty)
Averill/Robison/Orr/Kingery (Benton, Coos, Linn Cty)