[or-roots] Tracking Thomas Clark

Harguess, Dale dharguess at coastline.edu
Mon Oct 10 09:18:20 PDT 2005

There were tons of ex-quakers who went to Oregon from about 1845 to the
1890s.  There was a small gold rush at about the 1870's because my
ancestors picked up from a very nice farm in the Willamette Valley and
went north east to the John Day country where the gold petered out
pretty quickly.  Also, there were a lot of Campbellites that also went
to Oregon in the 1850's and 1860's.
Dale