[or-roots] French and Indian wars

Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Tue Oct 11 08:06:03 PDT 2005

Thank you Carroll and David,
The book "Massachusetts Officers & Soldiers (French & Indian War)" is for
sale on eBay.  In my Taylor line I have revolutionary war soldiers from
Massachusetts.  I needed a time frame to figure out if the two men with the
right name in the book could be my guys.
Thanks again for your help.  Have a great day!
Ronda