[or-roots] connies site

cjp joppe cjpjoppe at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 11:17:06 PDT 2005

WHAT a fabulous site - a ton of info.  Sheesh it's
worh of publishing hard bound. So much work and
attention to detail.  I especially appreciate the
balanced story telling that shares both the settlers
and Native Americans in a fair and non judgemental
accounting of events that transpired.

--- Leslie Chapman <reedsportchapmans at verizon.net>
wrote:

> here 'tis