[or-roots] connies site hardbound

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Tue Oct 18 15:10:37 PDT 2005

Don't know where she is either, but several years ago, when I wanted a copy of "Lords of Themselves, Vol.
I" she told me she was not doing paper publication anymore, because it was *easier* (my word, not hers) to
do it on-line.

And, as it is a "living" document, I, and others, have sent additional information on various items which
she sometimes incorporates.

Pat (in Tucson)