[or-roots] MY LIST

cjp joppe cjpjoppe at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 12:39:29 PDT 2005

Hello again and apologies - I'm Carole Parrott Joppe,
and yes, the  family legend says we are related, but
they were a prolific bunch, and there are challenges
in determining linneage. It seems every firstborn son
was named Samuel, and while some branches are well
documented, other family members seemed to have
dissappeared/have little recorded of their lives so
far. So no luck yet w/proof.

I have my direct line back to Joseph Elgin
Parrott/Oregon 1847, his son Jeptha C also called John
born Salem Marion County 1851 - then Joseph E moved to
Layfayette area of Yamhill county (by 1860's)so that's
why I'm interested in the early school info.

Seems most big families have those that move
away/distance themselves from the clan so I keep
looking for any/all Parrott info and see what I can
piece together.

carole
cjpjoppe at yahoo.com
... unwrap each day as a precious gift