[or-roots] MY LIST parrott

cjp joppe cjpjoppe at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 15:15:50 PDT 2005

Ella was one of the youngest of Joseph E. Parrott's
children by his wife Susan (Garrison) Parrott. After
Susan died, Joseph remarried a widower w/ children and
his children no longer show up on the census, so have
always wondered if they went to live with other
relatives after their mother's death.  It will be
interesting to see the photo.

carole
cjpjoppe at yahoo.com
... unwrap each day as a precious gift