[or-roots] Pioneer Families

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Fri Oct 21 16:49:50 PDT 2005

Hi,

Here is the web site for all the names that are on the Pioneer Arch you have
mentioned.
I have many names on the Arch that are related to me.

Wallowa County Pioneer Arch
Wallowa County pioneers as listed on the "pioneer" arch that is on the
Wallowa County courthouse lawn in Enterprise. 1871 Wm. McCormack;
http://www.usgennet.org/usa/or/county/wallowa/pioneerarch.htm

Nancy