[or-roots] Oregon Bound

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Tue Oct 25 13:18:55 PDT 2005

I am a transplant to Oregon and my husband is 4th generation Oregonian.  We love it here.

Hope you have a wonderful visit and lots of success in tracking all the things you want to find.  If I were at the northern end of the state I'd try to meet you but maybe you'll come back and come to Southern Oregon.

Sue