[or-roots] lake county

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 19:57:51 PDT 2005

I was in the last SF quake a 7.1 if you haven't been in one like that then
you haven't been in a real quake believe me a 7.1 will really wake you up. I 5
miles from the epicenter so I really got the full shake of it.
A friend who wa also there was just getting into a car he had the door open
and was about sit down when the quake hit. He was from Switzerland and had
never  been in a quake before. He said to himself should I get or not, I got in
Bad  mistake.
the after shocks lasted for over 2 weeks one big one everyday. I was glad  to
get back to Oregon.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361