[or-roots] help needed

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendbroadband.com
Wed Oct 26 04:58:43 PDT 2005

Gary,

I have the book.  What exactly am I looking for??

Page 119 has an article concerning Thomas M. Loudon and his wife Cynthia Jane Shaw.  Lists children giving married names of daughters.

Written by L T. Evans and Kate Vietheer Trickey in 1962.
"This information gathered from records and relatives."

Willing to transcribe if this is what you are looking for. "Or can scan."

Barb
wulf at bendbroadband.com
http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/siteMapNoImage.htm