[or-roots] help needed

George Ross ross1948 at bendcable.com
Wed Oct 26 08:03:29 PDT 2005

I have also been looking for a copy of History of East Multnomah County Pioneers Volume I but have been unable to find it.  I am researching EJ TAYLOR (Ervine Jasper) of Vermont who it is said to have pioneered Taylor's Landing which later became Corbett.  He is buried in the Corbett Cemetery.

I am looking for his family information which was noted to be in the East Multnomah County book written by his daughter Lydia TAYLOR OSTRAND.

I found Ervine/Irvine and is wife Margaret HAMILTON in the census for Fisher's Landing in Washington in 1860 the year Lydia was born.  They had a son Zachara and three other children

Any information regarding this TAYLOR family would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Julie