[or-roots] help needed

Gary Murray gmurray1 at cox.net
Wed Oct 26 09:30:20 PDT 2005

HI LES:  thanks for the info but its not the taylor's i am interested in but
the loudon's.  i think barb answered all the questions i had or most of
them.  thanks so much.
gary in az.
didn't know that taylor was as far east as rooster rock.  i am sure you know
the story as to how that rock got its name.  not sure it will be in any of
the books.