[or-roots] Headstone Photo

EugeneMelvin.roots at comcast.net EugeneMelvin.roots at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 19:59:29 PDT 2005

I have an Uncle Charles William Ross, Born: 6 Sep 1908, Died: 15 Aug 1975.  He was born and died in Portland, Oregon but lived in Coos Bay Oregon prior to his death.  He died in the old VA Hospital in Portland.  Father: Charles C. Ross, Mother: Vina Hirsch.

Family story has this uncle related to the B. Ross of US Flag fame.  Does this tie in with what you are researching on the ROSS line.

Eugene

Although we are researching the ROSS line we don't believe we have any connection to:

June Maurine ROSS  Nov 26, 1923    Nov 26, 1924   (an no, it's not a typo!)

This stone is in Rosewell or Wilder Cemetery in western Idaho.

If they belong to you let us know.

George