[or-roots] Masonic symbolism

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Fri Oct 28 18:34:52 PDT 2005

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/Mackey_symbolism.html

might be a better choice for info on freemason that isn't from someone with
an axe to grind, I had no luck finding any association of the plants Laurel
and Rose with any meaning associated with burial, there is a definite
meaning of the presence of laurel leaves on headstones, which I forget and
probably isn't on the above site,

http://www.masonicdictionary.com/acacia.html

is where they talk about Laurel and by scrolling to bottom of page you can
move aruond the dictionary to whatever you are looking for, unfortunately I
couldn't find anything on burial or cemetery here, or anywhere else.

You might have to ask a Mason.

Les C