[or-roots] (no subject)

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 11:56:52 PDT 2005

OR List--I am a member of two organiztions which have member lists available.  The are related to retired Air Force People, but might be useful in finding people you are looking for.(oops sorry, droped aparticiple there)

Air Weather Association
ROWF  (this is a list of Retired Old Weather  Fa--ts)
you should be able access them through Google.
Air Weather Association requires member ship and dues ($10) per year.
(Actually ROWF is available through a Protected site- so if you know a name I can acces it and pass on information if it's available.
--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired