[or-roots] what is AFF

Dorothy Wogh dorothy at napanet.net
Sun Sep 4 16:45:44 PDT 2005

I remember when gas sold for 4 cents a gallon because of a gas war.
Watermelons were 19 cents each.  Anybody else remember those days.  Candy
was any place from 1 cent to 5 cents.  Holsum bakery was coming out with a
new bread and they ran a contest to get a name for it.  Later was Wonder
Bread.

Dorothy Wogh