[or-roots] Where is Center, Linn Co., Oregon in 1930

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Tue Sep 6 16:55:22 PDT 2005

http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/reference.html
Personal Information

Name:  Lydall, William
County:  Linn
Death Date:  18 0 1938
Certificate:  246
Spouse:  Hettie

You can order from the State Archives (URL above) with just this information from the Oregon Death Index, you need name, date, county and certificate #.  Cost is $5 for Oregon residents but based on my experience they fill your request quickly and you would have the information you need.
All other requests for research, copies, and other services:
Researchers may submit requests for research, copies, and other services to the State Archives in person or by telephone, fax, postal mail, or e-mail:

Oregon State Archives
800 Summer St NE
Salem, OR 97310
503-373-0701 ext. 1
Fax: 503-373-0953
reference.archives at state.or.us

Requests will be completed in the order they were received. Please allow seven to ten working days for most responses.