Fw: [or-roots] Trying to Find Edith

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Sun Sep 11 18:36:23 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Sue Steward
To: or-roots at sosinet.sos.state.or.us
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [or-roots] Trying to Find Edith

California Death Index
Alda Audrey Duncan  573-72-7274
b. 12 Feb 1912
d. 15 Jan 1983
Mother's maiden name:  Rowen

But I didn't find her on the Social Security Death Index.  That would seem the best chance of getting parents' names from her social security application.  I believe it is possible to get information from Social Security with the social security number even though it is not listed on SSDI.

Good luck!
Sue