[or-roots] Beware of trollls!

Cecil Houk cchouk at cox.net
Wed Sep 21 12:44:57 PDT 2005

I do not know this hiuse.

Cecil
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: E V Barnes
  To: or-roots at sosinet.sos.state.or.us
  Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:36 AM
  Subject: Re: [or-roots] Beware of trollls!

  Cecil

  If you are in San Diego, there is a little house now painted cow black and
  white down near the civic center.  That little house at one time belonged
  to McCartney, Ryan, and Daly, attorneys, and as one of their counsel I
  spent many hours there.  It was within walking distance of the the Worker's
  Compensation Appeals Board.

  Gene