[or-roots] Pioneer Families

Trisha Neal trisch at charter.net
Wed Sep 21 22:31:29 PDT 2005

I remember first names better than last names.  :-)

The Weston Chamber of Commerce web site has a list of past pioneer queens
and grand marshals.   <http://www.WestonChamberofCommerce.com>
www.WestonChamberofCommerce.com

I maintain the web site and would love to get information about the past
queens and marshals.  The community also has a large board at the restaurant
in Weston that have photos of the queens that go back many years.  It draws
a lot of attention from locals and visitors.  The neat thing is that they
try to make sure that a different community is represented each each from
within Umatilla County.  Even though Weston continues to sponsor the
Umatilla County Pioneer Days (it used to travel around the county) they make
sure that it isn't a "Weston" celebration.

Trish

  _____