[or-roots] Buttermilk Corner

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Thu Sep 22 06:55:28 PDT 2005

I did a Google search and here are a number of Chess Pie recipes.

http://www.texasmonthly.com/forum/read.php?f=1&i=4548&t=4548

http://baking.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://bbonline.com/tx/montgomery/recipe1.html

http://southernfood.about.com/cs/pierecipes/a/chesspie.htm

http://www.dianaskitchen.com/page/cake/chess.htm