[or-roots] Drive in

Dan M dj at valiant.wvi.com
Thu Sep 22 09:26:15 PDT 2005

In Portland
Remember the Scotties and Tic Toc drive ins
   The old A&W's and being waited on by roller skates?

 Also the Coffee cup and Teapot drive ins in Medford?

Seems like by the time we got into the late 1960's we were wearing out the final stands of these places.

I almost remember the drive in movies <G>
My favorite was the one in Medford just across bear creak, I cant recall the name, but my Aunt lived across the hwy and we would walk in for free and could watch the movies from the seating in the concession area.

Dan Matney