[or-roots] Pioneer Families

Trisha Neal trisch at charter.net
Thu Sep 22 15:22:21 PDT 2005

Thanks Pam! I will make that correction.  I will get back to you on the
phone number.  This might be a good project to start.

Hmmm...I just tried to access the web site and I am blocked out of it. I
don't know what the problem is. Soooo....as soon as I figure out who moved
what, I will get the correction made. Technology is great until is doesn't
work!

Trish

  _____