[or-roots] Janzen Beach

Dorothy Wogh dorothy at napanet.net
Thu Sep 22 18:29:24 PDT 2005

I think I am a little older than the rest of you but do you or have you heard of the marathons that they had at Jantzen Beach.  The people danced until they could go no further.  I sure wouldn't have wanted to compete for the money as they didn't get any sleep until they dropped out.  Short rest periods.

Dorothy Wogh