[or-roots] Dan and Louis' Oyster Bar

Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 10:53:52 PDT 2005

Hi Bob,
I think that you may be referring to Dan and Louis' Oyster Bar.  That is one of  the restaurants my husband's family would go if they went out to dinner which wasn't often as there were 9 kids.  We just had a family get together there.  They are about to celebrate 100 years in business (next year I think).
Ronda