[or-roots] A Query

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendbroadband.com
Mon Sep 26 11:27:49 PDT 2005

Noah registered for the draft  5 Jun 1917 at Walla Walla.  At that time he had a wife and child.  Do you have record that he had any other children?

He is in California in 1920 living with his father.  He is listed as divorced at that time.

He got permission to join the navy 25 Dec 1917 at Tracy California.

You might be looking in Washington for the death of this little girl.

Barb
wulf at bendbroadband.com
http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/siteMapNoImage.htm