[or-roots] I need help

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 14:47:31 PDT 2005

Diane:
I've had the same problem.  Try this : make a paper template of the column headings and tape it to the top of you screen.  It's worked for me.

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired

I am trying to make a Microsoft Excel chart---have the cells the size I want.

Now I am down the page to line 23 where I cannot see the topics at the top.  Is there a way I can see the top without having to go up and down every time I enter something into the cell?

This is an 1875 census schedule.

Thanks much--and make the instructions very easy to follow--I get confused easily!!!

Diane