[or-roots] ancestors

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Sun Apr 2 17:30:20 PDT 2006

Hi Ronda
Sorry about not getting back to you sooner was Ill for a couple of days.
George Still Taylor Married Flora Baker September 20, 1889 in Clark County, That was the marriage that Charles Howard witnessed.
That was the only mention of a Charles Howard, all together in the Book  "Clark County Pioneers Through The Turn of the Century" there are 46 Howards includeing the ones I already sent you most are just the name mentioned in connection with another family.
Glen

--
Glen A. Jones

From: "Steve & Ronda Howard" <whizinc at comcast.net>

Hi Glen,
Thanks for your help!  Was George and Flora’s marriage in Clark County?  What was the date?  I’ve run into Clifton before.  Do you find any other Charles anywhere?
Thanks again,
Ronda