[or-roots] Photos of Frances Wayne Webb ma Ilene Eliason

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Mon Apr 3 22:35:17 PDT 2006

I have to wonder if you are talking about the same "flea market" I wasn't
aware that there were "stalls" The photos were in a box not too far off the
wall, most of the way to the back on the left. If you enter the store and
turn left at the cash register and go to the wall and turn right, you will
come to a short wall across your pathway and the photos are in front of that
wall, in a low box, they are all on old fashioned mounts with cover flaps
and the wedding cert and photos are in a plastic bag.

Les